Welcome to Asha Girls College
Welcome to Asha Girls College, the unique college designed to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow. We provide an exemplary to all our girls who learn by actively discovering, integrating and applying knowledge in a dynamic and community. Our holistic approach to learning promotes the development of every girl's mind, body and soul in an academically stimulating environment. The academic time table of Asha Girls College and schedule of activities ensures that students avail of the excellent learning, leaving and artistic facilities. Our teaching staff promotes success and achievement through friendly encouragement and exemplification. So to cater for the needs of students from various regions we have made special provision. Extending education beyond the confines of the syllabus we integrate Spoken English and Computer courses in the evening hours to make college life a more holistic experience. Even special emphasis is given to hindi fluency classes also.
- academic excellence and integrity
- outstanding teaching and service
- scholarly research and professional leadership
- integration of teaching, research, and service
- individual and collective excellence
- diversity, equity, and social justice
- education of individuals across the life span
- collegiality and collaboration
- Help to prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
- Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through research, scholarship, and technology.
- Enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings.
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the College.
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
- All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
- School improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
- Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.